Materials and softwares
The laboratory conducts research for developing measurement systems and software for the management of road networks :
- Alizé2 is a Software for pavement structures analysis and design following the french method ;
- Unibox is a low-cost profilometer dedicated to the measurement of the longitudinal evenness of the infrastructure ;
- Miranda is an innovative system used for a real-time monitoring of the level of comfort on road networks ;
- GSR is a software for exploitation, backup and presentation of road survey data ;
- GIRR is a software for the management of road networks (analyses of maintenance strategies, programming of maintenance works).